Nextcom's Advantages in Low and High Voltage Electrical Systems
Our stability, many year longevity and cumulative engineering and technological know-how, coupled with a long-standing, professional and skilled team, that includes engineers, practical engineers, electricians and technicians, have anchored Nextcom's position as a leader in electrical infrastructure and energy systems. The above, supported by our ongoing mission to achieve optimal results that help our clients maximize their success, can all be found under a single roof:
- Planning, purchasing and erection.
- Planning and executing a variety of projects, including high and low voltage work, intermediate voltage and ultra-high voltage, command and control systems and automations.
- Planning the construction of high and low voltage electrical facilities within public and industrial facilities.
Nextcom holds the industry's highest possible classifications, is cleared to carry out classified work for the Ministry of Defense, and is ISO 9001 certified by the Standards Institution of Israel.
Our services include:
- Planning, erecting, managing and maintaining low and high voltage electrical systems.
- Planning and erecting lighting systems.
- Electrical tasks for development, construction and maintenance work in industry and for public facilities.
- Planning and building electrical transformation substations for large power consumers.
- Erecting and testing electrical facilities and transformer rooms.
- Development and maintenance in industrial plants and public facilities.
- Infrastructure for electrical systems, street lighting communications and fire protection systems.
- Quick response for a wide range of electrical failures.
- Planning and erecting energy conservation systems.
- “Quality of electricity” solutions.
- Problem detection using advanced equipment.
- Regular surveys to identify safety hazards, residual currents, stream breaks, leaks, and more.
For additional information and a commitment free consultation regarding Nextcom’s electrical system solutions, please contact us
Eldar Zemel, Business Area Manager, Electricity 054-8300912