As part of our set of infrastructure upgrade solutions, Nextcom offers planning and implementation services for water, sewage and drainage infrastructure. Sewage piping is a critical component to consider when designing and implementing infrastructure for settled areas, as it is comprised of gravitational piping that is usually placed at the bottom of the underground systems. For this reason, planning for water and sewage infrastructure, requires measurement surveys of existing infrastructure, opening pot-holes to collect IL and TL measurements, and measuring existing pipe diameters. When conducting sewage infrastructure works, we make use of advanced measurement equipment, that ensure the necessary gravitational slopes and waterfalls are kept.
Nextcom’s Sewage and Drainage Infrastructure Services
- Master plans and surveys – preparation of master and accompanying plans, general plans and urban building schematics in the areas of water, sewage and drainage, including drawing up of statutory policy documents and environmental and sanitation documents.
- Handle preparation for land designation changes.
- Get approvals for plans from the authorities and government offices.
- Statutory and environmental consulting.
- Water pumping machines.
- Sewage pumping machines.
- Reservoir pools and towers.
- Water and sewage lines.
For additional information and a commitment free consultation regarding Nextcom’s sewage and drainage infrastructure, please contact us
Avi Cohen, Business Area Manager, Civil Engineering 054-2111252