Nextcom is a major player in the infrastructure and engineering facilities industry, focusing on mid to large size projects of an industrial nature.
Over the past few years, we have carried out engineering projects, valued at tens of millions of NIS.
We operate according to a number of business models, as best match our clients' needs – constructor, BOT, EPC and the DBOT. Amongst our clients, you will find leading firms, including: Netivei Israel - National Transport Infrastructure Company Ltd. (Israel), Israel Railways, The General Accountant’s Office, conurbation authorities, the settlement sector and others.
Services provided as part of our turnkey projects
Planning and erecting electro-mechanical systems
- Erecting low-voltage and high-voltage electrical systems in public and industrial facilities.
- Installing low voltage and high voltage power lines.
- Electric tasks for project development, establishment and maintenance, in industry and public facilities.
- Planning and building electrical transformation substations for large power consumers.
- Erecting and testing electrical facilities and transformer rooms.
- Development and maintenance in industrial plants and public facilities.
- Infrastructure for electrical systems, street lighting communications and fire protection systems.
- Regular surveys to identify safety hazards, residual currents, stream breaks, leaks, and more.
- Cross switches, circuit breakers, and residual current switches.
- Developing and maintaining lighting systems and security rooms for local authorities.
- Planning and erecting electrical systems for command and control facilities.
Deploying street lighting systems
- Planning of street lighting systems, including light intensity planning to meet required standards.
- Planning lighting fixtures according to lighting coefficient calculations.
- Planning activation circuits, including planning activation circuits based on programed control units.
- Planning and deploying electrical infrastructure for electrical systems and street lighting.
- Planning for the establishment, development and maintenance of lighting systems and security rooms for local authorities.
- Installing low and high voltage electrical systems.
- Electrical tasks for development, construction and maintenance work in industry and for public facilities.
- Collaborating with architects.
Building Management Systems
- PLC and DDC systems.
- Systems based on protocols, such as: INSTABUS, BACNET, LON, DALI.
- Management of air-conditioning systems.
- Management of electrical systems - main and ancillary circuit boards.
- Management of lighting circuits, indoors and outdoors.
- Management of plumbing systems.
- Generator management.
- Management of blowers and CO in parking facilities.
- Energy conservation systems.
- Command and control framework for all of the above.
Fire Detection and Prevention
- Control panels.
- Fire and smoke detectors.
- Gas based extinguishment systems.
- Fire doors (NO, NC).
- Blower management.
- Integration with blowers, air conditioning systems, elevators and security.
Public Address Systems (PA Systems)
Protection from break-ins, closed circuit TV and access control
- Electronic perimeter security – Outdoor.
- CCTV systems – specialize in IP and Video Analytics systems.
- Digital recording systems - audio and video.
- Building and parking access control systems
- Remote control for gates and doors.
- Biometric control systems + RFID.
- PA and alarm systems.
- Detection and anti-theft systems.
- Distress buttons and transmitters.
- Electrical supply and security lighting.
For additional information and a commitment free consultation regarding Nextcom’s industrial electrical systems, please contact us
Eldar Zemel, Business Area Manager, Electricity 054-8300912