Nextcom – Making Sure Your Business Information Stays Where It Belongs
Nextcom Group specializes in planning, forming, managing and maintaining broad-based information security solutions for all types of organizations. Our work begins with the analysis and comprehensive risk assessment phase and continues through solution implementation and hardening of existing networks.
In addition, we offer an all-encompassing set of data security services, both locally and internationally, that includes planning, construction and maintenance services and consulting and integration services for a slew of advanced information security solutions.
Nextcom's large basket of services includes conducting comprehensive risk assessment surveys, hardening existing networks and a range of leading-edge solutions, as follows:
- Data and communications network security solutions for small to medium organizations, including FW and NAC complementary monitoring and security systems.
- Systems for managing information security events – Security Operation Center.
- Identity and user management with strong central authentication.
- Specification and implementation of intrusion detection and prevention systems – IPS / IDPS.
- Server and endpoint hardening using Endpoint Security systems.
- Data leak prevention using DLP systems.
- Application security – protection and hardening of servers, email servers, Web servers and database servers – including file encryption solutions.
- Mobile phone and user security (Smartphone MDM or Mobile Device Management), support for personal devices used in business – BYOD or Bring Your Own Device.
- Project consulting and accompaniment, including writing, risk assessment management, work process design and generating policies and procedures.
Nextcom works with all of the top-tier security system manufacturers, including: Cisco, Juniper Networks, Checkpoint and Fortinet. These collaborations also include implementation of information security solutions based on Open Source code.
Upgrade your business's information security solutions with Nextcom!
Contact us for additional information and a free consultation
Eyal Eini - Director of Communications Infrastructure 050-3155000