For over 2 decades Nextcom has engaged in all types of underground excavations, including advanced horizontal drilling technologies. As part of these undertakings, we offer a wide range of services, including:
- Consulting and planning
- Earth surface mapping
- Project management and supervision
- Conducting excavations
- Laying passive and conductive infrastructure
- Installing and integrating communications and ELV systems
- End-to-end systems operations and maintenance
Experts at Obtaining Excavation Permits
According to article 36 of the 1982 Israeli Bezeq Law, any organization wishing to undertake excavations deeper than 50 cm must obtain an excavation permit from the Bezeq corporation, municipalities and others. As a result of the tremendous number of excavation projects we have taken on over the years, the company has accumulated substantial acumen in efficiently and rapidly obtaining permits:
- Reducing the period of time required to obtain an excavation permit.
- Coordinating and combining the excavation activities of multiple entities so as to reduce the need to open up roads / sidewalks in the are of the excavation, thus minimizing disturbances to the public and roadway / pathway users.
- Coordinating and synchronizing processes vis-à-vis local authorities and other stakeholders.
- Supervision and enforcement of all the conditions and requirements stipulated in the permit.
For additional information and a commitment free consultation regarding drilling and excavation permits, please contact us
Yaron Naor - Underground Infrastructure department manager 052-8663348