Israel's Best Business CommunicationsAt Nextcom we are highly attune to the needs of small and medium sized organizations and specialize in providing them with telephony solutions, beginning with traditional telephone switchboards, through to Pure IP switchboards and continuing to Unified Communications. In addition, we offer carrier grade solutions to operators, including Softswitch class 4 and 5 telephony systems.
Telephony System Installation and MaintenanceNextcom installs and maintains telephony systems for small to medium businesses, colleges and multi-branch organizations. These solutions are based on products made by leading equipment manufacturers in the local and global telephony and communications markets: Panasonic, Avaya, Cisco, open source solutions and more.
Organizational SwitchboardsWhen it comes to your organization’s switchboard, we offer a complete and integrated Unified Communications based solutions. With this switchboard solution, your employees will be able to integrate your telephony, communications and computer systems – including internet video – yielding a fully collaborative environment.
Open Source Based SwitchboardsNextcom provides corporations, organizations and communities in the kibbutz and settlement sector, a cost-effective solution based upon an open source system, Asterisk. As the leading telephony and communications integrator, with over 20 years of collective experience, Nextcom offers an array of comprehensive, multi-stage solutions and services:
- Customer requirements analysis, including requirements such as number of lines and extensions, their placement, survivability, operational availability, end user functionality demands, etc.
- Existing telephony network configuration and performance analysis (Network Analysis): We conduct a thorough study of the existing telephony network to map out problems and gaps, and update the current state of affairs to meet the customer's requirements.
- Formulate high level design plans, including recommended architecture, types of network components required, survivability levels and the various types of leased transmission lines: SIP Trunk, PRI and others.
- Conduct Least Cost Routing: plan call routing according to peak and off-peak rates
- Erect, install and integrate: underscoring our deep-rooted aptitude in telephony is a group of skilled technicians, who have been trained and certified by some of the globe’s leading makers of communications equipment.
- Operate and maintain: Nextcom operates a countrywide control and maintenance organization that includes a central command and control center at our main offices in Netanya and 15 branches situated in locations ranging from Rosh Pina in the north to Eilat in the south. This framework ensures optimal response to all of our clients and allows us to commit to the industry's strictest SLAs and response times.