Moving Forward with More Available, Collaborative and Effective Communications!
Nextcom specializes in implementing Unified Communications (UC) technology in organizational environments. Embodied in such systems are many advantages that give organizations the means to improve their operational flexibility and raise the individual productivity of their employees.
UC systems, through use of short circuits simultaneously tapping into multiple systems, serve as individual and organizational platforms for multimedia communications, helping to improve information sharing and personal availability:
- IP based telephony system, including use of SoftPhone software.
- A internal Unified Messaging system for the organization’s employees.
- Telephony and email system integration, including Fax2 Mail, Voice mail 2 mail and more.
- Many user video conferencing system.
- Collaboration and ability to share information such as presentations, documents and more.
- IP based Contact Center solutions for customer service and support centers.
- Voice IVR systems for routing calls based on voice or keypad input.
Within the framework of our Unified Communications solutions, Nextcom also offers expert consulting for specifying requirements, technical guidance and management – through to complete implementation within the organization and amongst its computing teams.
For additional information and a commitment free consultation regarding incorporating Nextcom’s UC technology in your organization, please contact us
Eran Sagi, Integration Department Manager - 052-8663340