Nextcom is amongst Israel’s leading companies in planning, establishing and maintaining broadband wireless microwave channels.
Our Experience Flows in Our Channels
Nextcom's microwave experience is backed by thousands of radio channels set up for cellular operators in Israel and in Africa, as well as for the IDF and all of the branches of the Ministry of Defense.
Further yet, we have gained substantial experience in implementing and installing wireless microwave channels from a variety of makers (NEC, NERRA, Ceragon, Ericsson) and based on a wide range of wireless technologies covering different frequencies, such as:
- “Free” frequency channels in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz ranges, made by Radwin and Alvarion
- Traditional SDH and PDH channels in the customary frequency ranges (18 GHz, 23 GHz, etc)
- Pure IP microwave channels for bandwidths up to 1 GIG
- Large capacity channels for short distances in the E-Band range and above 60 GHz
Nextcom’s Package of Wireless Services
- Transmission survey, including a feasibility study (O.S.) and an engineering survey to determine the radio equipment installation configuration (electrical, communications and constructional infrastructures). In addition, we possess extensive cumulative experience in conducting comprehensive Line of Sight tests that include spectrum analyzer tests to survey the spectral purity.
- Perform planning and installation of channel systems, at both the high level and detailed channel design levels, planning of channel networks, including expected BW, etc. Detailed design includes: the method of establishing the wireless channel, inclusive of work frequency planning, broadcast frequencies, and consideration for antenna size and quality; antenna height planning; construct planning; setting the placement of indoor equipment; and planning for the type of connection to the electrical grid. Planning activities are done using GIS based RF planning tools.
- End-to-end channel supply, installation, definition and operation, including integration of the communications and application onto the new wireless infrastructure.
- Acceptance tests procedures to examine channel performance and stability.
- Transmission tuning and optimization.
- Creation of an As-Made documentation file for the installation.
The multidisciplinary experience we have garnered over the years, in the realms of civil engineering, electricity markets and communications has a compounding effect in our ability to bring projects full circle, fully in-house, both on the establishment level and on the maintenance level.
In addition, our clients enjoy Nextcom’s countrywide maintenance organization with 15 branches situated in locations ranging from Rosh Pina in the north to Eilat in the south. This framework ensures quick response in cases of failures in the network, optimal response times in general, and allows us to commit to the industry's strictest SLAs.
For additional information and a commitment free consultation regarding microwave transmissions (MV) by Nextcom, please contact us
Micha Chalfon cellular department manager 052-8396862