The world of wireless is fast striding in the direction of Pure IP channels for establishing end-to-end IP-based data communications networks, and Nextcom Group is leading the way in Israel with planning, establishing and maintaining microwave radio channels used for broadband wireless Point 2 Point connectivity.
Throughout the years that we have been in business, Nextcom has established and maintained, in Israel and around the globe, thousands of microwave channels produced by leading international manufacturers such as Ericsson, Motorola, Ceragon, Siemens, etc.
Nextcom serves as a leading supplier to the Ministry of Defense’s Acquisitions & Production Management division, and is presently responsible for expanding and maintaining the microwave channel based operational transmission network of the Israeli Air Force, in particular, and the IDF, in general. In addition, we provide services to the security forces, internal operators, CLEC operators and cellular companies, institutional and private entities, who require broadband wireless connectivity, as an alternative to excavations and laying fiber optic cables.
All of the Advantages of a Pure IP Microwave Radio Channel Solution Set
- Greater bandwidth as compared to competing technologies, such as PDH, SDH, etc.
- Reduces risk and affords simpler, IP-based network integration, without need for interface and protocol conversions.
- Cost savings in installation and maintenance.
- Makes use of smaller scale equipment as compared to competing technologies and All Outdoor solutions.
- Hybrid solutions that include TDM and IP intefaces.
Microwave Radio Channel Solutions in the E-Band Range Are Used for the Following:
- Backhaul connectivity for Cellular and WiMax networks
- Broadband Ethernet connectivity
- Storage Access Network connectivity
- Network backups
- Real LAN / WAN network expansions
- MAN network implementations
Nextcom – Pure IP Link, A Winning Combination of Skills
Nextcom provides it clients with professional service beginning with the mechanical design phase (construction, electricity and infrastructure planning), wireless design (frequency planning, modulations and GIS planning), and through to implementation, maintenance and applicational integration of data and voice systems.
The combination of Nextcom’s civil and electrical engineering, with at-height workers, transmission technicians and IP technicians, allow us to provide optimal end-to-end solutions, to reduce hand-over times, and to maximize channel performance, in accordance with environmental limitations.
For additional information and a commitment free consultation regarding Nextcom’s wireless solutions, please contact us
Eran Sagi - Integration Department manager 052-8663340