Nextcom possesses a 20-year track-record of successfully completing all types of underground excavation and horizontal drilling projects, necessary to lay communication cables (fiber optics), water and sewage pipes, gas pipes, electrical pipes, industrial piping and more. Our experienced teams of employees and work managers, together with skilled operators equipped with the industry’s most advanced equipment, afford our clients all of their knowledge, accreditations and experience through a broad spectrum of services, including:
- Consulting and planning services tailored to the needs of each client
- Detecting and mapping underground infrastructure using advanced radar systems (GPR)
- Excavation project management and supervision
- Performing various types of drillings (horizontal, direct push, rock drilling, etc.) used to lay electrical, communications and sewage infrastructure.
Advanced Excavation Technologies
Nextcom’s excavation clients benefit from a diverse set of comprehensive solutions for any purpose, owing to our broad experience both on the technology side and the infrastructure side:
- Conventional excavations: Digging with the appropriate engineering equipment and / or manual digging.
- Horizontal Drilling - HDD (Horizontal Directional Drilling): Drilling executed using state of the art drilling machines operated by practiced teams, which enable laying of plastic and metal pipes with diameters up to 1,200 mm, in any type of earth and terrain, at depths reaching 20 meters and lengths of 1000 meter or less.
- Spiral Horizontal Drilling – Auger Boring: Horizontal spiral drilling aimed at excavating underground passageways by pushing steel sleeves with diameters of 200 mm – 2,000 mm, for lengths up to 160 meters.
- Trenching / Micro-Trenching – Etching slots in streets, sidewalks and gardens for laying cables.
Nextcom, The Leading Horizontal Drilling Firm
Our professional superiority, responsibility, trustworthiness and uncompromising integrity, coupled with customer oriented service and an obsession with on-time completion of projects in Israel and around the world, have positioned Nextcom as a leader in horizontal drilling, and have gained the company a large list of top-tier clients, including: Israel Electric Company contractors, Ministry of Defense, Bezeq, Hot, Cellcom, Partner, local authorities and water corporations. In addition, we are an approved contractor of the Ministry of Defense’s Acquisitions & Production Management division, and perform both expansion and maintenance work.
For additional information and a commitment free consultation regarding Nextcom’s horizontal drilling activities, please contact us
Avi Cohen - Horizontal drilling department manager 052-2625903