Microwave radio channels in the E-Band range represent a significant breakthrough in the wireless arena, and it is estimated that in the coming years, in light of the spectral overload in the familiar MW ranges, the number of applications that incorporate the E-Band range will grow steadily.
Nextcom, Leading the Microwave Radio Channel Range
Nextcom is a recognized expert in planning, implementing and maintaining microwave radio channels, used for Point-2-Point wireless broadband connectivity.
Over its many years of operations, we have built and maintained, in Israel and around the world, thousands of microwave channels from the planet’s leading international manufacturers, such as Ericson, Motorola, Ceragon, Siemens and others.
Nextcom serves as a leading supplier to the Ministry of Defense’s Acquisitions & Production Management division, and is presently responsible for expanding and maintaining the microwave channel based operational transmission network of the Israeli Air Force, in particular, and the IDF, in general. In addition, we provide services to the security forces, internal operators, CLEC operators and cellular companies, institutional and private entities, who require broadband wireless connectivity, as an alternative to excavations and laying fiber optic cables.
Nextcom’s E-Band Solution Set
As part of our collection of wireless solutions, Nextcom offers microwave radio channels in the E-Band frequency range, that afford our clients significant technological advantages:
- Extra large bandwidth – up to 10 Gbps, used, in practice, as an alternative to fiber optics.
- Setup cost savings (CAPEX) – less channels are needed for large bandwidths.
- Operational cost savings (OPEX) – owing to the use of E-Band frequencies, from a spectral point of view, the frequency range is sparsely populated, and it is substantially cheaper to use.
- Use of small antennas – with the shift to E-Band range, the physical size of antennas is decreasing, and their installation is taking less time and costing less.
Microwave Radio Channel Solutions in the E-Band Range Are Used for the Following:
- Backhaul connectivity for Cellular and WiMax networks
- Broadband Ethernet connectivity
- Storage Access Network connectivity
- Network backups
- Real LAN / WAN network expansions
- MAN network implementations
Nextcom – E-Band, A Winning Combination of Skills
Nextcom provides it clients with professional service beginning with the mechanical design phase (construction, electricity and infrastructure planning), wireless design (frequency planning, modulations, and GIS planning), and through to implementation, maintenance and applicational integration of data and voice systems.
The combination of Nextcom’s civil and electrical engineering, with at-height workers, transmission technicians and IP technicians, allow us to provide optimal end-to-end solutions, to reduce hand-over times, and to maximize channel performance, in accordance with environmental limitations.
For additional information and a commitment free consultation regarding Nextcom’s wireless solutions, please contact us
Eran Sagi - Integration Department manager 052-8663340