Your Whole Organization, Connected in a Single Fast Network
Nextcom Group installs LANs (Local Area Networks), designed to cover limited geographical areas (thousands of square meters), such as a building or a housing / business complex.
LANs are characterized by high bandwidth and low latency. Via a LAN, computers connected to the network can make use of remote resources and services available on the same network, such as: locating and copying files, sending files to printers, running applications over multiple computers and more.
At Nextcom, we specialize in everything to do with organizational communication networks, from planning to installation and maintenance, helping computers, printers, servers and IP-based devices benefit from the network. All of our networks are designed to meet the specific needs of our clients:
– Copper-based LAN – a network effective in ranges up to 100 m.
– Fiber-Optic based LAN – variable range effectiveness, from hundreds of meters to kilometers.
As a leading integrator, with over 20 years experience in the communications sector, we are able to furnish our clients with a wide array of end-to-end solutions and services, beginning with planning and through to maintenance:
- Customer requirements analysis - including requirements for survivability, availability, operations, control, auditing and maintenance.
- Existing network configuration and performance analysis (Network Analysis) - We conduct a comprehensive study of existing networks, map out problem areas and gaps, and realign the existing situation to meet the needs of the organization.
- High-level design - this includes our recommended architecture, the required network components, survivability levels and leased transmission lines.
- Detailed design -
- Local network planning – types of L2 and L3 switches, number of hierarchies in the network (typically 2 or 3), types of equipment, etc.
- Networks planning – WAN, bandwidths, endpoints and similar.
- IP network planning – including address ranges, routing protocols, etc.
- Information security planning – internet access points, user level security, NAC, IPSEC encryption, etc.
- Survivability and availability – double servers, double switches and routers, HSRP, load balancers, etc.
- Establishment, installation and integration - Nextcom has in its employ a skilled group of technicians, possessing skills and training from the world's foremost manufacturers of communications equipment.
- Operations and maintenance - Nextcom operates a countrywide control and maintenance outfit that includes a central command and control center at our main offices in Netanya and 15 branches situated at sites ranging from Rosh Pina in the north to Eilat in the south. This framework ensures optimal response times for our clients and allows us to commit to the industry's strictest SLAs and response times.
Another important element of the projects that we undertake is to design and establish organizational LAN networks with an assortment of applications that suit the needs of clients in different sectors and disciplines:
- Deploying LAN networks with Multicast Layer3 technology throughout hospital complexes, that are used for advanced multimedia systems delivering IPTV to patient beds.
- Deploying FTTH and FTTC LANs in the kibbutz and settlement sector.
- Deploying LAN networks for corporations, institutions and organizations.
For additional information and a commitment free consultation regarding Nextcom’s LAN networks, please contact us
Eyal Eini - Director of Communications Infrastructure 050-3155000